AKG van Gorkum BVBA
The company was founted in 1982 as wholesaler for cooling equipement.
We quickly evolved in producing standard air cooled condensing units for the European Market.
High ambient temperature units with Unidad Hermetica compressors where made for Africa and the Middle East.
Later on units where equiped with the Kirby compressor due to the switch from R12 to R22 refrigerant with important customers such as Schiessl and Frigotherm in Germany
In 1990 we had a devastating fire which resulted in a production stop for 7 months.
During the restart of our company we decided to also produce units with the Maneurop compressor.
For Danfoss Netherlands we build special centrals with the VTZ Maneurop compressors for the Dutch market.
In 1997 York Europe contacted us, they asked us to produce standard condensing units with Bristol compressors andl special units with the Bristol scroll compressors for the milktank cool business in Europe.
References for these units:
SFT / YORK Gemany
ACE / YORK Uk
Fabdec UK / Mueller Uk and Netherlands.
After Danfoss took over the Bristol scroll compressor factory , we switched to Copeland scroll compressors.
Our main customers are the Milktank builders all over Europe.
Our key strenghts:
- Our advanced machinery enables us to customize stainless steel plates.
- Almost any setup is possible making us extremely flexible.
- Mounting bases and weather housings are made from stainless steel 304K320.
- AKG untis are powered by Copeland Scroll compressors.
- The pressure Switches and fan speed controls are from Johnson Controls, a global diversified technology and industrial leader.
- Drier sightglass is mounted on all units as a standard.
- Our condensers are coated with an anti corrosion protection, significatly prologing the condensers life even in the most harsh environments.
- You will be suprised by our low prices and high quality.